Ajoy Prabhu tries to uncover art in nature allows him to convey its inner beauty and tranquility to others.
Infectious diseases and IT are the main occupants in his “left brain”; he has researched HIV-AIDS for many years. Art however, dominates his “right”. Admirers of his art have long experienced Ajoy’s images, hanging as timeless prints on the walls of their homes and offices. Viewers see the perfection in his photos. He feels that quality workmanship can only help further express his joy and respect for nature.
Ajoy shares his images with us so that others may be inspired to work towards keeping the earth in balance.
– Annual Upakar Foundation Art Show (2007 – Present)
– Clinical Center, National Institutes of Health (2009)
– National Institutes of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (Permanent)
– Office of Technology Transfer, National Institutes of Health (Permanent)
- Printique: Five Reasons to Post-Process Your Photos
- Printique: Instagram Pix Storyteller
- ImgSpin: Sharing My World with You
- AsianFortune: Event Photo, 2005.
- eCards at Care2.com. Ajoy’s interview is here.
- Kodak/WMAR-TV-Channel 2: Baltimore Neighborhoods Series, 2000.
- W.R. Grace and Co: Trade Show (1998)
- Printique “Best Print for World Cup Soccer”, 2018.
- Baltimore Camera Club. “Best Overall Slide” (Combined Pro and Amature Category), 2000.
- Smithsonian Asia Online, 1999.