Ajoy Prabhu was born in India and has a great passion for fine art photography. He has the ability to uncover art in nature allows him to convey its inner beauty and tranquility to others.
Infectious diseases and IT are the main occupants in the left side of Ajoy’s brain; he has researched HIV-AIDS for many years. Art however, dominates his right side. Admirers of his art have long experienced Ajoy’s images, as they are hanging as timeless prints on the walls of their homes. Viewers see the perfection in his photos. He feels that quality workmanship can only help further express his joy and respect for nature.
Ajoy shares his images with us so that others may be inspired to work towards keeping the earth in balance.
– Annual Upakar Foundation Art Show (2007 – Present)
– Clinical Center, National Institutes of Health (2009)
– National Institutes of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (Permanent)
– Office of Technology Transfer, National Institutes of Health (Permanent)
– W.R. Grace and Co: Trade Show (1998)
– eCards at Care2.com. Ajoy’s interview is here.
– Kodak/WMAR-TV-Channel 2: Baltimore Neighborhoods Series, featured photographer (2000)
– AsianFortune: Event Photo (August, 2005)
– Baltimore Camera Club (2000) Best Slide of 2000, Best Novice Slide, Novice Slide 3rd place (Only contest ever entered)
– Smithsonian Asia Online (1999)